Sunday, July 7, 2013

Manifest





I am learning every day how to be a better manifester/creator.  I see the changes when I put these wants and needs to the Universe/Source.  I have a great example for this.

My boyfriend is in the process of buying his first starter home.  We plan to start a family together and have long term plans.  My guides told me, we needed to stay in a good mood, think positive thoughts and get plenty of sleep.  We were to meditate and see ourselves in the home, cooking, cleaning, enjoying the space as if it were already ours.  I also felt we needed to send out to the sellers some compassion.  We needed 60 days to close, they wanted 40 days.  Ended up they needed those 60 days, PLUS so they could get money back for their own Mortgage on the home.  They also have been agreeing with many of the terms put forth with the home which needs work.  

I am so grateful to Energies all and the teachers and friends, for helping me with these manifestations.  As I was taught long ago ... Dream Big!  Thank you.  :)  It doesnt happen over night and this is something which I have been learning.  I might be farther today than I was yesterday, but I am still learning and will continue to do so.

We close on the house on Sept 9th.  And well, its interesting how we learn from those from our past and present and how they have learned from you.  We will be moving in with Tamie for about 45 days.  Yes the same woman I moved in with yrs ago when this actual journey began.  She came and apologized to me a few yrs ago and explained where she was at that time in her life.  We both are in different places in our lives and with each other and it amazed me how in just a few yrs things can change with peoples perspective, life and lessons.  Its been wonderful to see Tamie even grow into a newer person and a changed person from when we were last living together.  I am grateful to have learned so much from that experience and grateful to have her as my friend again.

So thats about all for now.  But I am loving life.  Life is good!

Till next time!

~Jules / Mz C.


No comments:

Post a Comment